Friday, September 17, 2010

Delicious & Easy Healthy Recipes

I LOVE Tempeh! It has 20 grams of protein per serving and I crave this the way I used to crave cheeseburgers. If you hadn't ever heard of it or tried it click the link to learn more about this delicious highly nutritious food. I eat tempeh for lunch almost everyday. It fills me up until dinner time, although I try to have an apple or yogurt in the afternoon because it's good to eat more often than just breakfast lunch and dinner.

Here is how I prepare my lunch with Tempeh. I steam fresh spinach and whatever other veggie I have in a pan of water for about 4 minutes. I drain the water then add olive oil, crushed or chopped garlic and the Tempeh. I heat that up for about 6 minutes, until the Tempeh starts to lightly brown. Next I add delicious Soy Sauce - all natural of course and turn off the heat.  Tempeh can be found at Publix or Nutrition Marts and costs $3.50 a package which serves 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment